You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Forum and HR Tech Insights on TAAP platform packages are available. Unsure if this is the right forum for you? Get in touch
Discussions on digital strategy and insights on the latest movements in HR tech with Mercer digital experts, conversations guided by industry peers.
Design and deliver a better digital workforce experience. Join our exclusive HR Technology Forum for candid peer conversations and learning opportunities in digital strategy, transformation, HR technology, vendor selection, generative AI and more.
Forum designed for HR technology leaders and managers
Insights to help you maximize your HR tech investment ROI
Virtual sessions with subject matter experts every two months on the latest trends
Designing an integrated digital and people experience
Nearly two-thirds of HR leaders are unhappy with their current HR technology solutions, and rarely are they seeing the results they need. With more vendors in the HR technology space than ever before, understanding what they are doing, where they are going, and whether they could possibly fit into your ecosystem is more crucial than ever.
What to expect
- Member-driven agendas: discussions on the issues most topical, driven by industry peers
- Collaborative sessions: high-level discussions with sharing of experiences, best practices and member-generated templates
- Expert speakers: insight from Mercer subject matter experts and analysts shared at sessions
- Exclusive access to insights: access to workforce benchmarking data through periodic pulse surveys
- Forum-only resources: dedicated member portal for network materials and shared insights
- Networking opportunities: connect with other industry professionals
Who should attend
- HR leaders and managers overseeing HR technology / HRIS initiatives and decisions
- Employee engagement managers specialisting in improving the people digital experience
Interactive learning through sharing and collaboration with real-world conversations on HR technology implementation.
Focused environment on the growing expertise within the HR function, the space aiming to foster a culture of trust between forum members.
Perspective and practical guiding points around specific challenges faced by attendees, coupled with access to Mercer industry data.
The network convenes virtually across the year. Special ad hoc sessions may arise to address pressing topics. Virtual sessions are conducted via Zoom at 12pm-1:30pm ET / 11am-12:30pm CT.
- October 26, 2023
- November 28, 2023
- February 11, 2024
- April 9, 2024
- June 1, 2024
- August 13, 2024
- October 8, 2024
- December 3, 2024
- More dates to be announced
Agenda topics reflect member preferences:
- Successful strategies for selecting new HR tech vendor partners
- Phasing and sequencing of HR technology initiatives
- Creating an organization that IS digital, not just one that uses technology
- Maximizing HR tech investment ROI
- Pro tips for designing and delivering better digital workforce experiences
- Making HR more efficient and effective in delivering HR services
- Innovative methods for driving technology adoption
- Steering the shift to work tech
- Supporting and maintaining HR tech solutions in an ever-changing world
Industry experts in HR Technology strategy and implementation
These sessions will be facilitated by Mercer | Leapgen subject matter experts.
Harry West plays a leading role in the success of both Leapgen and our customers. He has over 20 years' experience as a Human Capital Management (HCM) professional. Harry has run HCM Advisory and Change Services for Alight, run the Workday and HCM Strategy consulting practices at Appirio and was a Managing Consultant in the HCM Strategy practice at Knowledge Infusion, advising firms around the world on how to get the most out of their workforces through better alignment of people, processes and technology. Harry was also a leader in the Product Management organization at SAP AG and SAP Labs for over 15 years, where he led the introduction of new HCM solutions for managing people and talent for users of the SAP Business Suite.
Harry has been a contributor and presenter at numerous industry conferences and webinars on the future of work and global HCM topics, including Workday Rising, SAPPHIRE, Dreamforce, HR-XML Consortium, CoveoImpact, Conference Board, HCI, and other HR and technology-related events. His recent interviews, and presentations have appeared on BloombergNext, Workday.com, Entrepreneur.com, Huffington Post and in international research publications. He lives in the Seattle area with his wife and two sons.
Jim Holincheck has more than 25 years of experience in the HCM technology industry and is the Vice President of Advisory Services at Leapgen. Jim has spent his entire career working with customers to strategize, select, implement, support, and optimize their usage of enterprise applications. As a seasoned industry veteran, Jim brings a wealth of practical insight to the role. Before joining Leapgen, Jim served as the Vice President of Customer Deployment Applications at Workday where he led Workday’s Services Strategy in 2012 and 2015, and then moved into product management to build and lead the Adoption applications team.
Jim launched his career in Chicago at Andersen Consulting (now Accenture) in its Software Intelligence group, where he worked on the full lifecycle of Financial and HCM application projects. After ten years at Andersen Consulting, Jim moved to Giga Information Group (acquired by Forrester),where he was an industry analyst covering ERP applications. In 2000, he joined a startup, IQ4hire, to create a consulting marketplace around ERP and CRM applications. In 2002, Jim joined Gartner as an analyst covering the HCM market, where he also managed the research agenda for Financials, HCM, and Procurement applications.
Awards & recognitions: Human Resource Executive | Named top 100 HR Tech Influencers .
Membership fee and resources
- The $5,000 USD annual membership fee covers participation in all sessions across a 12-month period, as well as periodic member pulse surveys, access to the member portal, and between-meeting communications. Membership is for up to two participants per organization.
- Membership is rolling across the year, so you can join at any time.
Generative AI Forum
Nearly 60% of companies plan to use Gen AI in HR in the next 12 months. But HOW can they really make those efforts successful? Don’t be left out of the evolving conversation. Join our exclusive Generative AI Forum to stay ahead of the game by connecting with peers at other organizations and learning from Mercer | Leapgen experts.
HR Tech Insights on TAAP
Our always-on content portal brings you timely and powerful tools and data so you can make sense of the HR technology market and ensure the activities at your organization will make work better. Actionable insights and up-to-date thought leadership by subject matter experts support your selection, deployment and adoption journey.
Forum and HR Tech Insights on TAAP platform packages are available. Unsure if this is the right forum for you? Get in touch by filling the contact form below.
|Mercer Product Type||Information Services Delivered Electronically|