Mercer's 2022 Survey of Host-Based Approaches for International Assignments covers general mobility program trends, as well as host-based policies and practices with respect to compensation, benefits and relocation assistance for employees on time-limited international assignments (1-5 years), covering:
- Trends, management and eligibility for host-based and host-based-plus compensation and benefits
- Base pay
- “Plus” allowances and benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Short-term and long-term incentives
- Contract and employment conditions
Order our Host-Based Approaches for International Assignments Survey Report and gain access to powerful data and resources to help improve your policies and practices for internationally mobile employees:
- See whether multinational companies use host-based approaches and differentiate them by geography and assignment type or purpose.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the drivers, benefits and challenges of local and local-plus programs.
*The terms ‘host-based’ and ‘local’ approaches are used interchangeably to differentiate from ‘home-based’ or ‘international’ approaches.