Many companies are moving away from long-term international assignments to less expensive locally based salary structures. As your mobility program grows and new situations arise, your company needs to be flexible on your compensation approach based on your specific requirements.
The Compensation Localizer Tool Can Help You:
- Streamline the way you pay international employees on a local compensation program.
- Calculate the difference between costs in the current and proposed locations, accounting for taxes, goods and services, and housing expenses.
- Measure the precise economic gain or loss to your transferee.
Additionally, you can easily customize the calculations for your individual employee’s situation, such as:
- Local Plus packages (where it is a feasible alternative to a traditional expat package).
- Localization (transitioning expatriates to host-based pay).
- One-way indefinite international transfers.
- Locally or directly hired foreigners.
Compensation localizer may be purchased for one-time calculations or bundles of 25, 50, 80 or 100 calculations.
Note: If paying by invoice, your access to calculator will be delivered within 24–48 business hours. If paying by credit card, unless otherwise noted, your access to calculator will be delivered immediately upon payment authorization.