You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
In Ukraine, businesses face a lot of challenges in the midst of war. Some have had to shut down entirely. Others are scrambling to find new ways to operate. How to help employees navigate these new situations is top of mind for companies.
Learn what changes companies are making to their benefits structure and HR policies in response to the War in Ukraine.
- Changes in business structure
- Relocation policy
- Policy on an additional financial assistance
- The scope of benefits
- Tax policy for employees working from abroad
- Models of working and related changes
- Work model due to entry into the Armed Forces of Ukraine/ injured