You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Work with a provider who can help you agree and build a path to the future for your scheme, maximizing the likelihood of meeting your obligation and delivering your member benefits.
Mercer’s PATH approach offers valuable services through:
- Putting members first: Your provider places members at the heart of everything they do, ensuring your scheme’s path optimizes the chances of members receiving their benefits in full.
- Stakeholder engagement: Aligning your stakeholders to an agreed path to the future allows you to avoid spending unnecessary time, money and energy debating what your next step will be, creating a coherent journey for everyone.
- Stakeholder value: Getting to your destination faster and more cost effectively happens when everyone knows the plan and moves in the same direction. Aligning members and shareholders allows you to reach a goal where everyone’s needs are met.
- Dynamic solutions: Having everyone aligned with an agreed goal allows you to adapt the provisions by providing a dynamic solution as circumstances change, ensuring you stay informed and on track.
- A focus on outcomes: Better outcomes for all stakeholders ensure everyone‘s success. PATH helps you reach your destination by showing you where you’re going and always calculating the most efficient route possible.