You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
The survey provides Shared Services Centers with current and comprehensive compensation and benefits data on a selection of industry specific positions.
- Reliable market data: Detailed market analysis of individual positions which allows you to identify underpaid and overpaid positions / groups compared to the market statistics
- Industry-specific positions: Ability to compare individual market positions from a wide list of industry-specific jobs in such industries as: Finance and Accounting, IT, HR, Customer Service, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc. (i.e. specializations in Finance: General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable)
- Prevalence summary: Policy & Practice Report – summary of organizations’ remuneration policies. The report includes foreign language premiums, salary budget and salary movement forecasts, turnover rates, starter salaries, short-term incentives practices, benefits etc.
- Online access: Survey results are delivered via our uniquely modern online tool - Mercer WIN®
- Industry club formula: Club members are invited to cluster club-meetings taking place twice a year. These gatherings foster exchange of experience and information among C&B specialists, local representatives of Shared Services organizations. Our Project Manager and consultants provide ongoing support during the data submission process and access to the spot poll results for the hottest topics in the industry.
Spot Polls on Salary Increases and HR Trends
Additionally Mercer conducts the spot poll survey three times a year. Subjects covered in each spot pool are driven by the Compensation & Benefits Survey participants to address their critical HR concerns and issues: salary movement data, staff turnover, foreign language proficiency allowance, additional benefits & perks etc.
All Participants receive results free of charge. Furthermore, the results of the survey are discussed during online presentation and comment by Mercer consultants.
Register your interest for upcoming editions of this spot poll survey!
Delivery on Mercer WIN®
Mercer Workforce Intelligence Network® (Mercer WIN) is a single-point access to Mercer's unparalleled survey data and analytics. WIN represents the most comprehensive and intuitive tool available. Specifically, Mercer WIN allows too:
- create custom views, analyze data across regions simultaneously, make unlimited refinements to your view of the market (for example: revenue size, headcount, localization), compare your data vs. the market, combine jobs, produce customized charts, graphs and reports at the click of a button;
- export prepared reports to Excel, and much more!
Mercer WIN's built-in reporting and analytic capabilities let you quickly and easily turn information into true intelligence about your organization's remuneration practices. Using this sophisticated yet surprisingly simple tool, you can explore, interpret and formulate insights on important human capital decisions and investments.
Monthly base salary times the number of months paid
Total Guaranteed Cash Compensation
Base salary plus guaranteed allowances
Total Cash Compensation
Total guaranteed cash compensation plus short-term incentive, sales incentive, profit sharing or other incentive awards
|COUNTRY||PARTICIPATION DEADLINE||RESULTS PUBLICATION|
For more details contact your local country consultant:
Poland: Olga Obloza – email@example.com | +48 609 604 759
Czech Republic: Petr Boldiš – firstname.lastname@example.org | + 420 602 603 950