You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Work with a governance consultant who prioritizes delivering your members’ benefits and acts as a fulcrum to manage your stakeholders and safely navigate an ever-changing risk environment.
Mercer’s governance and pensions management consultants offer valuable services through:
- Putting members first. Your provider places members at the heart of everything they do. Ensuring member well-being is core to the advice provided, optimizing the likelihood of delivering benefit promises and fulfilling trustee duty of care.
- Curated expertise. Work with a consultant who can anticipate problems and solve them. Your provider can curate their organization’s experts, making them available to you when you need them.
- Stakeholder engagement. Your trusted pensions manager can relieve the burden of managing multiple stakeholders and providers, saving you time and allowing you to focus on your strategic aims.
- FIRM advice. Work with a provider who can meet TPR’s integrated risk management needs in an easily understandable and actionable format. Mercer’s Forensic Integrated Risk Management approach (“FIRM advice”) ensures you are in control and have visibility of all aspects to address your priorities and measure success.
- Service excellence. Work with a partner with an absolute focus on delivering, measuring and improving service for you and your members. This allows you to enjoy a high-quality, continually improving service.