You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Common topics to be covered:
- Talent trends impacting rewards
- Principles of total rewards and EVP
- Job sizing and grading principles
- Compensation benchmarking
- Pay structures and pay progression
- Managing the pay review
- Short-term incentives
- Long-term incentives
IPE Training for HR Professionals
Organizations today are establishing best-practices by utilizing position evaluation for:
- Identifying organizational issues and determining the need for restructuring
- Developing an objective reference to solve job titling issues
- Creating a starting point for position/person profiles
- Establishing a reliable base for an equitable salary structure
By attending this training led by Mercer experts, you will leave with the requisite skills, nuances and applications to be an internal position evaluator.What the training will cover:
- Why and how to conduct job evaluation
- Alternative approaches to documenting roles
- Methods used for job evaluation and position matching
- Importance of role clarification
- How job evaluation results can be used in HR decisions
- How job evaluations link to pay outcomes
What will you learn:
- The differences between a role and a job
- The steps to job evaluation
- Job evaluation methods and position matching
- The relative worth of jobs and their fit in the hierarchy
- How to use job evaluation results for benchmarking compensation and benefits practice
Who should join?
Reward Analysts, Compensation and HR Generalists who use job evaluation in their roles and those looking for a refresher on the models and techniques.
Terms and conditions
Mercer reserves the right to accept or reject any registration as the course requires a certain level of experience. Registration is subject to acceptance by Mercer. You will receive confirmation of your acceptance (or rejection) and additional details close to the scheduled course start date. Confirmation of the course proceeding is dependent on enrolments. The course fee covers tuition and documentation. The training will be provided virtually, using the Zoom platform.
Cancellations should be sent in writing to: email@example.com. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the scheduled workshop date will be refunded in full. Cancellations received 30 days or less in advance of the workshop will not be refunded but it may be possible to reschedule to a later date (restrictions may apply). You may nominate a substitute to take your place at any time before the start of the workshop. No-shows on the day of the workshop will not be refunded.
Registration Fee: €950
|Mercer Product Type||Information Services Delivered Electronically|