You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Organizations are transforming for the future with focus on becoming more resilient, relatable and ready - more than ever.
22 June | Shangri-La The Fort, Manila
Explore the new realities shaping the future of work — from new skills requirements and talent strategies, to enhancing flexibility, prioritizing health and well-being and accelerating digitalization. Book the ticket to Mercer Philippines 2023 HR Conference now.
For enquiries, please email Emerson Ramos.
At Mercer’s 2023 Philippines HR Conference, we will explore the new realities shaping the future of work — from new skills requirements and talent strategies, to enhancing flexibility, prioritizing health and well-being and accelerating digitalization. During this full-day conference, local and regional industry leaders along with Mercer experts will provide insights and share their experiences on how to approach and take actions towards adapting to the new shape of work. From redefining total rewards to reinventing the employee experience -- delegates at this year’s conference will discover new possibilities — and a new way forward — for their organizations.
|8:30 am||Conference welcome|
|8:40 am||Opening Remarks by Paulo Garcia, Chief Executive Officer, MarshMcLennan Philippines|
|8:45 to 9:30 am||KEYNOTE: Accelerating national transformation through the development of industry skills frameworks|
Nelly Dillera, Executive Director of DTI-Philippine Trade Training Center-Global MSME Academy, Project Director – Philippine Skills Framework Initiative
|9:30 to 10:00 am||Reimagine and rebuild the future workforce with skill-based talent assessments|
Siddhartha Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, Mercer Mettl
The world of work has evolved dramatically in recent years, pushing organizations to rethink their people strategies. With geographical barriers vanishing, the world is the limit when it comes to finding the right talent for the right role. In this session, we discuss how organizations can use the power of talent assessments to address their key challenges strategically, including hiring the best talent, engaging diverse talent from across the globe and building a skills-based learning culture at scale.
|10:00 to 10:30 am||Skills as the Currency of the Future|
Bhavana Chauhan, Country Manager, Philippines for LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions
Developing a skills-based organization is one of the key challenges in the future of work as employees strive for better employability and organizations reinvent their strategic workforce plans. More than ever, organizations need to gain a strong understanding of the changing skills landscape and what are the best-in-class strategies towards upskilling and reskilling to improve talent attraction, development and retention.
|10:30 to 11:00 am||Networking Break|
|11:00 to 12:00 pm||CEO & CHRO Panel Discussion: Strategies for the new shape of work|
Godelieve Van Doreen, Chief Executive Officer, MarshMcLennan South East Asia
Rosario Bradbury, Managing Director, Contact Center Association of the Philippines
Brian Hood, Head of HR, JP Morgan Chase Corporate Centers, Philippines
Facilitator: Rohan Muralee, Country Leader, MercerMarshBenefits Philippines
|12:00 to 12:30 pm||Role of Technology in Improving Employer Value Proposition |
Mehul Rajparia, Digital Health Solutions Leader, MercerMarshBenefits, Asia and Pacific
Employee attraction and retention is high on the agenda of every senior executive today. An Employer Value Proposition (EVP) plays a big role in a company’s ability to attract and retain talent. In this session we will look at role of technology in improving EVP while focusing on individual employee’s total well-being.
|12:30 to 1:45 pm||Networking Lunch|
|1:45 to 2:45||Masterclass: Benefits for all. Benefits for a fast-changing world. Benefits for healthier societies|
Joan Collar, Employee Health & Benefits Business Leader for Asia and the Pacific, Mercer Marsh Benefits
Bhavana Chauhan, Country Manager, Philippines for LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions
Using benefits as an expression of company values is going to be more important as life becomes more complex. Unveiling the responses from the Mercer Marsh Benefits’ Health on Demand 2023 survey, the findings seek to understand how workforce needs and attitudes around employee benefits are changing in response to 21st century issues
|2:45 to 3:30 pm||Compensation & Benefits Trends and the Future of Total Rewards|
Floriza Molon, Career Rewards Leader, Mercer Philippines
|3:30 to 4:00 pm||Employee Experience, the New Competitive Advantage in the War for Talent |
Sean Darilay, Career Talent Leader, Mercer Philippines
Marieke Van Raaij, Principal, Regional Employee Engagement Solutions Leader - IMEA, Asia, Pacific and Latin America, Mercer
This session focuses on the Employee Experience, and how organizations are deploying technologies to assess how well they deliver the “moments that matter” to an employee. Furthermore, as we recognize that employees’ requirements from their employers have changed dramatically over the last few years, we discuss to what degree we are keeping up with these demands, how well do we listen, and how quickly do we respond to what we hear? Mercer experts will share practical and future-ready EX strategies that organizations can learn from and act on.
|4:00 pm end||Closing Remarks - Rohan Muralee, Country Leader, MercerMarshBenefits Philippines|
- Godelieve Van Dooren, South East Asia CEO, Marsh McLennan
- Joan Collar, Employee Health & Benefits business leader for Asia and the Pacific, Mercer Marsh Benefits
- Mehul Rajparia, Digital Health Solutions Leader for Asia and the Pacific, Mercer Marsh Benefits
- Nelly Nita N. Dillera, Executive Director, DTI Philippine Trade Training Center-Global MSME Academy
- Sean Darilay, Principal and Talent Solutions Business Leader, Mercer Philippines
- Siddharta Gupta, CEO, Mercer Mettl
- Rohan Muralee, Senior Vice President, Country Leader, Mercer Marsh Benefits Philippines
- Rosario Cajucom-Bradbury, Managing Director, Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP)
- Bhavana Chauhan, Country Manager, Philippines for LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions
- Brian David Hood, HR Country Head, JP Morgan Chase Corporate Centers, Philippines
- Marieke Van Raaij, Principal, Regional Employee Engagement Solutions Leader - IMEA, Asia, Pacific and Latin America, Mercer
- It is important that all delegates represent the target audience for the conference.
- Mercer has the right to decline any registrations received from companies with conflict of interest (instead of “competitors”) and other potential delegates that do not match the target audience.
- Registrations for delegates with commercial roles of any kind will not be accepted.
- With your registration, we will add your name and company to the participant list to be shared with other conference participants.
- Each conference participant that is part of a group booking must register individually in order for Mercer to collect their registration information sufficiently. Participants must remember to add the discount code so that they can be grouped together by company and billed accordingly.
- All conference participation fees are payable either by invoice or credit card online in US Dollars (USD) or the Philippine Peso (PHP).
- If payment by invoice, the invoice will be sent to your given address once you have submitted your confirmation via the registration site. Payment must be made by the date detailed on the invoice.
Only a limited number of places are available for this event. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
- Force Majeure - Mercer shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing an obligation relating to the conference that is due to any of the following causes, to the extent beyond our reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic (including the COVID-19 pandemic), quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, breakdown of web host, breakdown of internet service provider, natural catastrophes, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations, national strikes, fire, explosion, or generalized lack of availability of raw materials or energy. For the avoidance of doubt, Force Majeure shall not include (a) financial distress nor the inability to make a profit or avoid a financial loss, (b) changes in market prices or conditions, or (c) the financial inability to perform its obligations relating to the conference.
- Mercer shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the conference or use or access of any content relating to the conference. If, notwithstanding the other provisions, Mercer is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected with the conference, Mercer’s aggregate liability shall in no event exceed the conference participation fees that you paid to Mercer with respect to the conference to the extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the format, timing, location and content of the conference or use substitute speakers at any time without prior notice. Conference topics are subject to change as the agenda develops.
- The conference and the content of the conference may contain views and opinions which are those of the speakers and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other speaker, agency, organization, employer or company, including Mercer. Mercer accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions of the speakers or any other persons at the conference.
- Mercer may engage with third parties, including insurance carriers, to sponsor the conference. In no event shall Mercer be viewed or construed as promoting or endorsing any product or offering of the third party, or being affiliated with the third party, as a result of such sponsorship by the third party. Such sponsorship will not result in any preferential treatment by Mercer when evaluating or recommending carriers, their affiliates, products or strategies.
- Any booking or arrangement of accommodation is between you and the hotel and is subject to the terms and conditions as agreed between you and the hotel. Mercer may assist, at its sole discretion, but Mercer is not a contractual party to the booking or arrangement of accommodation. Mercer will not be responsible and liable for such booking or arrangement between you and the hotel and is therefore not responsible or liable for any disputes that arise from cancellations or no-shows.
We will use your registration data only for limited purposes, as disclosed in detail on our website, www.mercer.com. For more information, click on Mercer's Privacy Notice. Please note that when you register, you are giving us permission to pass your personal details on to the event app platform provider.
Mercer may take photographs/videos during the conference. By taking part and attending the conference, you hereby consent and authorize Mercer’s use, disclosure, processing and production of the photographs/videos and Mercer may use the photographs/videos for any purpose including, but not limited to, promotion, advertising and public relations without further compensation or consent.
- Cancellations received before 31 May 2023 will be refunded in full.
- No-shows on the day of the conference will not be refunded.
- Participants may substitute a colleague at any time before the start of the conference.
Cancellations should be sent in writing to: