You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Explore a proven framework helping you link reward management to business strategy, drive reward design and enhance your organization’s employee value proposition.
Join Mercer experts for this virtual training course to help you take your reward management skills to a new level.
- Understand a proven framework for establishing the link between business and rewards strategy
- Learn how to critically review and lead reward design activities
- Get actionable insights and best practices for business-as-usual activities, focusing on the key areas of reward governance, colleague engagement and communication
- Understand topical contextual challenges around compensation and benefits
Who should join?
Reward Managers and high potentials transitioning to Reward Manager positions.
- Macro trends impacting rewards
- Reward strategy and employee value proposition
- Design: Components of reward – base pay and skills based pay
- Design: Components of reward – benefits and cars
- Design: Components of reward – wellness
- Design: Components of reward – variable and recognition plans
- Design: Components of reward – share based
- Manage: Governance and organization
- Manage: Audit and risk management – focus on equal pay
- Focus on executives
- Focus on expats
Date and time
The course consists of 8 live Zoom sessions that will take place at 10.30 – 12.00 BST on the 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd, 27th & 29th of June 2023.
Terms and conditions
Mercer reserves the right to accept or reject any registration as the course requires a certain level of experience. You will receive confirmation of acceptance (or rejection) and additional details close to the scheduled course start date. Confirmation of the course proceeding is dependent on enrolments. The course fee covers tuition and documentation. The training will be provided virtually, using the Zoom platform..
Cancellations should be sent in writing to: email@example.com. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the scheduled workshop date will be refunded in full. Cancellations received 30 days or less in advance of the workshop will not be refunded but it may be possible to reschedule to a later date (restrictions may apply). You may nominate a substitute to take your place at any time before the start of the workshop. No-shows on the day of the workshop will not be refunded.