You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
The Long-term Incentives survey describes market leading practices in long-term incentive plan design across Europe. In addition to the general market report, results are also available for the consumer goods, high tech and life sciences industries. Results can also be purchased in a bundled package - the general market report and one of the industry reports.
Long-term incentive practices are changing, with some organisations broadening the use of LTI vehicles and considering share ownership beyond the executive level. As demand for digital talent increases across all sectors, LTI grants for critical roles become more common.
The challenge lies in the design of long-term incentive plans to attract and retain critical talent:
- Should you implement a share or cash based LTI plan?
- Do other companies apply any performance measures?
- What is the right pay mix?
- How can you secure loyalty to your company through LTIs?
Key topics surveyed:
- Prevalence of long-term incentive plans in Europe
- Key performance indicators by level, weighting of performance measures
- Performance period and vesting of long-term incentives
- Typical LTI levels and pay mix for key roles/levels
- Plan governance
- Frequency of plan reviews
Published: November 2021
Contact Us if you have questions about this product.
By accessing this site, you agree to Mercer's Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use.