You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
To better understand workers’ shifting priorities and preferences when it comes to their health and well-being, we sought opinions from over 2,000 US employees, across different industries and levels. What benefits and resources would employees most value? And how does that differ by industry – or from one generation to the next? Dive into your industry’s data to help inform your employee well-being investments.
Are your benefits keeping up with the fast-changing times?
Mercer’s Health on Demand survey was designed so employers can better understand ways to energize, reassure, and care for employees based on their health and well-being preferences. Offering unique insights, this data is:
- Robust – Over 2,000 US employees are included in national results
- Quality – Responses were collected in a double-blind, online study, following scientific survey methods
- Comprehensive – Employers were asked about their health status and needs and to rate specific benefits, resources, and other forms of support for personal well-being, mental health, a healthy work environment, women’s health, and more
The secret to thriving employees and thriving businesses
In this report, you can “listen” to what employees like yours have to say about a range of topics, such as:
- Are Employees Thriving at Work?
- Workplace Factors That Cause Employee Burnout
- The Retention Power of Benefits
- Healthcare Affordability
- The Most Impactful Work/Life Balance Benefits
- The Most Impactful Mental Health Benefits