You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Virtual training course providing a comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of global mobility operations
The Manage course is aimed at professionals with approx. 3-5 years’ experience in Global Mobility and whose role involves manager-level responsibilities such as running a team, (re)designing policies, working with vendors and managing other stakeholders. It is helpful if you have previously attended Mercer’s Foundations (Operate) training although this is not a pre-requisite if you have the necessary experience. Mercer reserves the right to decline registrations from competitors and delegates that do not meet the requirements or match the target audience.
The course is provided virtually through the Zoom platform. It is divided into 4 days, and each session lasts for 3 hours. All sessions are scheduled at 10:00am - 1:00pm CET (ideal for attendees from EMEA and APAC time zones)
- Gain insights into the latest global mobility policy market practices and trends and consider how to review and implement in your organization
- Increase your awareness of governance and risk management responsibilities when managing a global mobility program with a focus on medical, pension and other insurances
- Explore different ways of structuring the service delivery model including the global mobility function, third-party/outsourced vendors and technology
- Learn about the effective procurement of vendor services and technology, with a focus on the RFP process, onboarding, and ongoing vendor management considerations.
The course is provided virtually through the Zoom platform. It is divided into 4 days, and each session lasts for 3 hours. All sessions are scheduled at 10:00am - 1:00pm CET.
This course is designed for Global Mobility Managers/HR professionals responsible for their organizations’ Global Mobility programs who wish to further their knowledge of program governance, policy design and mobility function structure and technology.
Enrollment in the Global Mobility Management (Manage) course is subject to completion of the Global Mobility Foundations (Operate) course and/or demonstration of sufficient knowledge/experience in this area.
Introduction to global mobility management and policies
- Global mobility and the talent trends landscape
- Global mobility policies – market practice
- Developing global mobility policies
The global mobility function and service delivery model
- The global mobility function & service delivery model – setting the scene
- The global mobility function – market practice
- Global mobility vendors – outsourcing, vendor management and procurement process
- Global mobility vendors – global mobility technology
Expatriate benefits and global mobility governance and risk
- Managing expatriate benefits
- International pension
- International private medical
- International and cross border risk
- Emerging themes and recent trends
- Global mobility governance
- Global mobility risk management
Next level global mobility management
- Next level global mobility management
- Introduction to strategic workforce planning and workforce analytics
- Work flexibility – virtual assignments/international remote working
- Talent flexibility
- Candidate selection
- Employee engagement
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations for global mobility
- Health and wellbeing
Global Mobility Foundations (Manage)
Discounts: available for multiple participants and/or workshops attended:
- 10% for 2 participants or 2 workshops – Please use code MLEARN10
- 20% for 3 participants or 3 workshops – Please use code MLEARN20
Bundle offer: Register also for the Global Mobility Foundations Course to benefit from special pricing: USD 3,150 for both courses.
All course modules are subject to VAT
Mercer reserves the right to decline registrations from competitors and other potential delegates that do not match the targeted audience.