You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Learn about healthcare offerings that help you create an inclusive benefits program to meet the needs of all employees.
Looking for additional data, insights and tools? TAAP+ subscribers have access to articles, reports and infographics with the latest data and insights on inclusive benefits.
Take an inclusive approach to benefits
Historically, benefits provided by employers have systematically excluded the needs of minorities and underrepresented groups, or have only partially provided coverage. At Mercer, we define inclusive benefits as those benefits developed to address the gaps and disparities in healthcare, well-being, and financial protection for minorities and underrepresented groups, as well as benefits that provide equal access, opportunities, and development for every employee within the organization. Inclusive benefits are integral to an organization’s broader Diversity & Inclusion strategy.
- General inclusive benefits strategy
- Preventative care
- Pregnancy-related care
- Ethnicity/race/third-party nationals/refugees
- LGBTQIA+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) benefits
- People with disabilities
- Inclusive family planning
- Multi-generational workforce
- Mental health
- Quality and accessibility of public health services*
- Feasibility of implementing/enhancing inclusive benefit coverage under supplemental benefit plans*
*Available in the global findings report only.
The Americas region PDF report provides access to market specific data on the above topics for 11 markets within the region.
Next release: NA