You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Mercer's 2022 Flexible International Mobility Policies Survey Report explores what kind of flexibility multinational companies have introduced in their global mobility program policies, as well as their design and how successful they have been.
The report covers:
- Mobility program trends and management
- Introducing flexibility: objectives, challenges, eligibility, responsibilities and program design
- Flexible items scope
- Cash out and lump sum(s)
- Managing flexibility: pros and pitfalls, assessment and feedback, COVID-19 impact
Survey participants include companies that currently have flexible policies, those that used to have some flexibility and those that plan to introduce some flexibility into their mobility policies.
- Almost 200 multinational companies
- 13 industries represented
- 70% of participants belong to global headquarters