You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Provides agriculture companies with current and comprehensive remuneration data on a selection of industry specific positions.
Each Agriculture survey costs €2,400 (USD 3,636), upon participation
Remuneration data is collected for industry specific benchmarks in the following specialisations plus chosen cross-industry specialisations:
Legal, Compliance & Audit
- Product Regulatory Affairs (Life Sciences & Agriculture)
Sales, Marketing & Product Management
- Technical/Scientific Sales Service
- General Field Sales: Agricultural/Chemical & Seeds (Agriculture)
- General Field Sales: Agricultural/Chemical (Agriculture)
- General Field Sales: Specialty Agricultural/Chemical (Agriculture)
- Channel Sales: Seeds (Agriculture)
Trading & Dealing
- Soft Commodities (Agriculture) Trading
- Soft Commodities (Agriculture) Trade Execution
- Other Trading & Dealing Operations
- Soft Commodities Origination (Agriculture)
Engineering & Science
- Field Research Station Management (Agriculture)
- Field Product Development Operations (Agriculture)
- Discovery Biology (Agriculture)
- Lab Research Science (Agriculture)
- Field Research Science (Agriculture)
- Field Production Science: Agronomy (Agriculture)
- Science R&D Analytics: Bioinformatics (Agriculture)
- Research Technical Professional: Lab/Field (Agriculture)
- Field Research Technical Support (Agriculture)
Production & Skilled Trades
- Plant Multiplication & Seeds Production (Agriculture)
The survey is conducted in the following countries:
* Czech Republic and Switzerland would be published every other year (2020, 2022, 2024)
|Country||Questionnaire Distribution Date||Participation Deadline||Results Publication|
|Czech Republic||1-Mar-23||13-May-23||Publication every other year|
|Slovakia||1-Mar-23||13-May-23||Publication every other year|
|Switzerland||1-Mar-23||20-May-23||Publication every other year|
*The estimated publication date may be subject to a slight change.
Purpose and Mission
The Agriculture (AG) HR Forum is a Mercer-facilitated network established for companies operating within or in close proximity to the agricultural industry. The purpose of the Forum is to facilitate peer interaction and the exchange of ideas and information on topics of mutual interest. The Forum focuses on practices and developments in human resources, with emphasis on compensation & benefits.
The Forum brings together Global/Regional Human Resources and/or Reward Senior Leaders from large multinationals, for in person and virtual peer to peer learning and sharing sessions.
Frequency and Location of Meetings
The Agriculture HR Forum members meet twice a year to enable member networking and exchange of ideas and discussions on issues of interest to the community. Forums are normally held in the Spring and Fall, lasting two days. The Forum locations are dependent on members’ preferences and are typically held in Munich, Vienna or virtually.
Participants and Forum Members
Archer Daniel Midland (ADM)
BASF and Nunhems
Israel Chemicals (ICL)
United Phosphorus Limited (UPL)
Annual Membership Fee