You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Join leading companies across multiple industries and engage in peer discussions about all things reward and compensation from strategy to challenges and solutions.
Mercer invites senior executive compensation or rewards professionals to join the conversation on improving the benchmark on executive rewards strategies.
Participants should be an SVP, VP, Head or Director of Executive Compensation or Reward, or a comparable title.
In joining this forum of like-minded rewards peers you can expect:
- Member-driven agendas enable candor and create trust
- High-level discussions with ample sharing of experiences and best practices
- Ad hoc member pulse surveys across the year ensures timely input from trusted peers
- Dedicated member portal for network materials and shared insights
- Webcasts and email updates address emerging topics throughout the year
- Addressing Inflation
- Adjusting Incentive Compensation Plans for COVID
- Flexible Work and Compensation
- Return to Work
- Pay Equity Analysis and the Link With Business Performance
- Update on the CEO Pay Ratio Rule
- Equity Stock Plans: ISS Scorecard and Other Related Investor Issues
- The Role of Technology in Compensation Management
- Incentive Plan Performance Management and Goal Setting
*Agendas reflect member preferences
|Wednesday, February 1||Virtual||10am-11:30am ET|
|Tuesday, May 9||New York City||8:30am-4pm ET|
|Tuesday, September 26||New York City||8:30am-4pm ET|
|Tuesday, November 14||Virtual||10am-11:30am ET|
Your membership fee covers participation in all sessions across a 12-month membership period as well as ad hoc member surveys, access to the member portal, and between-meeting communications.