You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Employee Benefit Videos – bring your benefits to life and boost employee understanding with video
Do you find that you get the same benefits questions from employees over and over again? You know that helping employees understand how their benefits work is important, but an easier, more accessible way to communicate key details would likely save a lot of time and confusion. For many employers, video is the answer.
Bring your benefits to life with Digital Learning Videos from Mercer. You’ll get professional, studio-quality videos that provide simple explanations of common health benefit topics in a series of short, fun-to-watch videos. Digital Learning Videos will help you deliver key benefits education and messaging in a way that employees can easily follow and digest.
By incorporating these employee benefit videos into your overall benefits communication, you can:
- Deliver a dynamic learning experience that is more beneficial than traditional text and illustrations alone
- Simplify complex information through a familiar and fun medium
- Offer education on demand from any device, anytime
- Accommodate diverse learning styles by providing engaging video
Developed with our benefits expertise and understanding of employees' educational needs, these modern, colorful motion-graphic videos fit within any budget. Video embed URLs are provided with purchase, allowing you to post the videos on your website or employee intranet. There is no customization available.
Videos Topics Available
- Which medical plan should I choose?
- How can I save money on health care?
- Where should I go for care?
- What is a copay?
- What is coinsurance?
- What is a deductible?
- What is a premium?
- What is an out-of-pocket maximum?
- What is a CDHP?
- What is an HDHP?
- What is a PPO?
- What is an EPO?
- What is an HMO?
- What is an FSA?
- What is an HSA?
- What is an HSA? (with company contribution)
- What is an HRA?
- What is accident insurance?
- What is critical illness insurance?
- What is hospital indemnity insurance?
- How does health insurance work?
- What are strategies to stress less?
- Life insurance: How much do you need?
- Tips for balancing the demands of work and personal life
- How does long-term disability work?
- Tips for overcoming career roadblocks
- What are the basics of retirement planning?
- How to boost your personal brand to support career success
- What are voluntary benefits?
|Product||Price (per video)|
|1–4 videos||USD 2,000/each|
|5–9 videos||USD 1,500/each|
|10-19 videos||USD 1,250/each|
|20+ videos||USD 1,000/each|
|Entire video library (29 videos)||USD 25,000|
You may purchase the entire video library or only the videos you need. If purchasing individual videos, the cost is determined by the number of videos you select. Video usage via the provided embed URL does not expire.