You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
The Poland Benefits and Wellbeing Survey provides organizations with comprehensive, consistent, and up-to-date benchmarking data to support them in the development of new benefit offerings. Companies have long relied on employee benefits as a crucial component of their compensation package to attract and retain high-level talent. Our survey report provides in-depth insights, ideas, and advice to help you meet your benefit plan goals.
This report covers the results of Poland Benefits and Wellbeing Survey and benefits section of Mercer’s Total Remuneration Survey (TRS) which provides detailed market data on compensation and benefits in Poland based on responses from 760 organizations.
- Company Information
- Non-Insured Benefits
- General Policy
- Physical Wellbeing
- Mental Wellbeing
- Social Wellbeing
- Financial Wellbeing
- Company Cars and Transportation
- Flexible & Remote Working
- Flexible Benefits
- Innovative Benefits
- Digital Devices
- Medical Benefit
Published: May 2023
- Detailed benefits survey with a unique set-up in Poland
- Real insights, instead of high-level statements, on how to create a positive workplace and supportive work environment, that builds trust, increases productivity, boosts engagement, and fosters innovation.
- Covers insured as well as non-insured benefits, including but not limited to health and wellbeing, inclusive benefits and innovative benefits
- Attractive pricing as a participant along with an invitation to a free post-survey webinar presenting the results
- Starting point for creating, refreshing and further market benchmarking and comparisons