You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Crowdsource insights in a live conversation with your employees.
As the way we work continues to change, staying connected to your people is more important than ever. After all, when you understand how your employees feel on key topics, you are much better equipped to make decisions and provide the resources and solutions that meet their needs.
A Digital Focus Group enables your organization to crowdsource people insights in a live, collective conversation. Deep dive on specific challenges. Encourage honesty and authenticity with complete anonymity. Provide an open dialogue that follows the interesting and directional insights as they arise real-time.
Here are just some of the ways Mercer clients are using Digital Focus Groups in their organization:
- Follow up on key opportunities and action items from employee surveys.
- Inform EVP strategy through a Total Rewards experience deep dive.
- Understand the culture of Diversity & Inclusion.
- Source insights on employees’ career aspirations to help design a career development toolset.
- Assess merger experiences to improve onboarding and integration practices.
- Gauge impact of mobility policy changes.
Stay connected to your people to inform evidence-based decisions.
Would you like more guidance and support creating curated learning experiences for your people?
Get in touch to discuss your skills development needs.
Digital Focus Groups provide an open dialogue between a moderator and potentially hundreds of conversation participants with real-time AI insights to distill themes and sentiment from qualitative feedback. Key features include:
- Virtual, scalable platform for up to 1,000 participants.
- Platform accessibility via desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
- Completely anonymous interaction with session moderator and other participants.
- Dynamic dashboard that provides for extensive data exploration and segmentation.
- AI and participant interaction combined to deliver immediate people insights.
- Dynamic results that highlight sentiments shared across and within groups.
Digital Focus Groups are sold based on session size and duration.
- Sessions start at 30 minutes.
- Can accommodate up to 1,000 participants.
- Include real-time results
For more details or to schedule your Digital Focus Group, please request a quote today.