You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Building Enhanced HR and Workforce Capabilities
Every organization has its own context, culture and challenges. That is why we offer bespoke custom learning solutions to help you deliver on your people capability and skills objectives.
Our expert team can work with you to co-create effective learning, with measurement and evaluation built in. Developing and delivering custom client projects to drive skills transformation in HR – especially Business Partners and HR leadership and line managers.
What we offer:
Our custom learning solutions focus on critical themes* for HR and Workforce skills development:
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Future of Work – trends affecting work, worker and workplace
- Agile Organisation Design
- Persuasive Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Strategic consulting and analytical skills
- People management skills
- Systems and Design Thinking
- Workforce Rewards
(*Source: Mercer Global Talent Trends Research, 2022; HR Operating Model: HR Upskilling Survey, 2022)
How we partner you:
- Our experts work with you and stakeholders to adapt Mercer’s standard curriculum to your context and challenges
- All learning materials will be relevant and applicable for your learners, including optional playbook and tools as resources to help embed the learning, and ensure that it is sustained
- Learning solutions are tailored for, foundational, established or advanced levels, and can be held in multiple languages.
- Our global team works to ensure local culture and needs are met and embedded in any learning solution
Why partner with Mercer?
- Action-oriented approach learning that delivers the targeted results exactly what your people need to reach their best potential
- Proven learning content and resources from the worlds #1 HR consultancy
- Our global reach with expert content design and facilitation across the globe
Get in touch with us:
Complete the form below and we’ll get in touch about supporting your learning needs: