You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Technology industry compensation and workforce metrics benchmarking
- Comptryx is a workforce analytics platform to benchmark remuneration and demographics, uncover trends in the industry and analyze your workforce through labor cost modeling.
- Measure your workforce metrics against competitors in the tech industry across a variety of business critical functions including cybersecurity, software engineering and more.
- Reporting quarterly in over 100 countries, the tool covers a range of industries including aerospace/defense, consumer tech, fintech, eCommerce, SaaS and more.
+3.5 mil incumbents
+21,000 benchmarked jobs
+500 top tech & tech-focused companies
+900 subscribing companies
- Data modules: (1) Global pay and (2) Organization and workforce metrics
- Modeling tools: (1) Labour cost modeling, (2) 5-year Pay and Metrics Analysis, and (3) Geographic Pay Differentials
- Insights Dashboards reporting on (1) DEI, (2) Talent Flow, and (3) Compensation
- Evergreen database with four updates per annum
- Quarterly spot surveys on:
- 1. Salary increases (via Salary Budget Survey), and
- 2. Hot Topics in the Tech Industry (2022 results included: crypto as a comp currency, GEO salary differentials, tech staffing changes)