You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
The energy industry in Colombia and Ecuador (including the subindustries mining, utilities and oil & gas) continues to grow stronger and contribute to the country's development. Companies must be prepared to actively participate in the competition for talent and optimize their productivity to achieve better results for their organizations, their employees and ultimately the whole country.
- Access energy report and a sample of 30 job positions from your industry. You can broaden the market sample within your sector and take decisions comparing relevant information by job and IPE level by sector.
- Merge the sectors (oil, oil services, and mining) into one catalogue.
- Online access to results through Mercer WIN®.
- Launch event for all participants, providing an opportunity to network and get first hand insight into the results.
Mercer presents this survey’ results using two different approaches:
- Traditional: comparison based on job type according to Mercer’s catalogue, done according to job’s description and role type.
- By level: also known as comparison by IPE grade. This comparison is based on similar responsibilities and the job’s impact in the organization.
Mercer’s methodology analyzes total compensation in six levels:
- Base salary = Base salary multiplied by 12
- Base annual salary= Base salary + Christmas bonus (multiplied by 13)
- Total guaranteed cash compensation = Base salary plus guaranteed allowances
- Total cash compensation = Total guaranteed cash compensation plus short-term incentive, sales incentive, profit sharing or other incentive awards
- Total direct compensation = Total cash compensation plus long-term incentive awards, valued using Black-Scholes methodology for appreciation-based awards
- Total remuneration = Total direct compensation plus benefits and perquisites.
The catalogue includes approximately 800 positions from all levels (from Analysts to CEOs) in different areas of the company:
- Call Center
- Human Resources
- High Tech or Information Technology
- Research and Development
- Repair and Maintenance
- Supplies and Logistics
Results are delivered via Mercer WIN®, an interactive tool that allows access to the survey results and enables you to:
- Produce custom statistics tailored to your needs, based on peer groups, revenue size, total employees and more.
- Review detailed market analysis of individual positions within job families, helping you determine which positions and families are paid a premium in the market and which are paid below overall market levels.
- Access information on short-term and long-term incentive provision and benefits practices, including company cars, pensions and medical benefits.
- Market regression — Regression statistics and graphs by Mercer position class (IPE job level) and functional area (e.g., finance, human resources) for each of the major components of total remuneration.
- Export to Excel available.
Deadline to participate: April 2022
Effective date for data: May 2022
Survey Results: September 2022
+57 320 4903330