You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
This 2-day virtual course will help you build a solid understanding of the current macro trends and key concepts impacting the design and delivery of rewards.
The course is provided virtually through the Zoom platform. It is divided into 2 days, and each session lasts for 3 hours. All sessions are scheduled at 10:00am - 1:00pm CET (ideal for attendees from EMEA and APAC time zones)
Join Mercer experts for this virtual training course to:
- Gain an overview of key reward concepts and the importance of the overarching reward principles
- Develop an understanding of fundamental reward program designs and processes, emphasizing levelling and pay structures
- Gain insights into the importance and relevance of market data and the benchmarking processes
- Develop a foundational knowledge of pay progression and pay management mechanisms
- Build an understanding of key communication challenges around rewards
- Reward Analysts
- HR Generalists with no reward background
- Early career non-reward roles transitioning into reward positions
- Principles of total reward
- The story of data
- Evaluation and grading principles
- Pay structures and progression
- Managing the review
Mercer reserves the right to accept or reject any registration as the course requires a certain level of experience. Registration is subject to acceptance by Mercer. You will receive confirmation of your acceptance (or rejection) and additional details close to the scheduled course start date. Confirmation of the course proceeding is dependent on enrolments. The course fee covers tuition and documentation. The training will be provided virtually, using the Zoom platform.
Cancellations should be sent in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the scheduled workshop date will be refunded in full. Cancellations received 30 days or less in advance of the workshop will not be refunded but it may be possible to reschedule to a later date (restrictions may apply). You may nominate a substitute to take your place at any time before the start of the workshop. No-shows on the day of the workshop will not be refunded.
Virtual Workshop, Europe: Reward Fundamentals
Discounts: available for multiple participants and/or workshops attended:
- 10% for 2 participants or 2 workshops – Please use code MLEARN10
- 20% for 3 participants or 3 workshops – Please use code MLEARN20
All course modules are subject to VAT
Mercer reserves the right to decline registrations from competitors and other potential delegates that do not match the targeted audience.