You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Gain practical understanding of the compensation benchmarking processes to improve your data analysis and ensure quality outputs.
The course is provided virtually through the Zoom platform. It is divided into 2 days, and each session lasts for 3 hours. All sessions are scheduled at 10:00am - 1:00pm CET (ideal for attendees from EMEA and APAC time zones)
Join Mercer experts for this highly practical 2-day virtual training course to:
- Understand the context of total rewards and impact on compensation benchmarking
- Gain foundational insights into the importance and relevance of market data and the benchmarking process
- Gain overview of the salary survey submission process, data analysis and reporting
- Understand your stakeholders, the process of gathering internal data and completing job matching
- Learn details of compensation benchmarking processes, market compensation data gathering and analysis
- Enhance your ability to understand and adjust data, and ensuring quality outputs
- Learn to deal with data anomalies and market data interpretation
- Participants who attended the ‘Reward Fundamentals’ course
- Reward, Compensation and Benefits analysts who need to understand and apply compensation benchmarking activities and processes in their roles
- HR Generalists with no reward background
- Impact of total rewards on compensation benchmarking
- Importance and relevance of market data and the benchmarking process
- Salary survey submission process, data analysis and reporting
- Job matching
- Market compensation data gathering and analysis
- Understanding, interpreting, and adjusting market data
Mercer reserves the right to accept or reject any registration as the course requires a certain level of experience. You will receive confirmation of your acceptance (or rejection) and additional details close to the scheduled course start date. Confirmation of the course proceeding is dependent on enrolments. The course fee covers tuition and documentation. The training will be provided virtually, using the Zoom platform.
Cancellations should be sent in writing to: email@example.com. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the scheduled workshop date will be refunded in full. Cancellations received 30 days or less in advance of the workshop will not be refunded but it may be possible to reschedule to a later date (restrictions may apply). You may nominate a substitute to take your place at any time before the start of the workshop. No-shows on the day of the workshop will not be refunded.
Virtual Workshop, Europe: Compensation Benchmarking
Discounts: available for multiple participants and/or workshops attended:
- 10% for 2 participants or 2 workshops – Please use code MLEARN10
- 20% for 3 participants or 3 workshops – Please use code MLEARN20
All course modules are subject to VAT
Mercer reserves the right to decline registrations from competitors and other potential delegates that do not match the targeted audience.