You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
General industry salary surveys provide salary data on positions common across a wide variety of industries, allowing you to benchmark jobs that are not exclusively tied to just one sector of work. Companies are making strategic investments as they look to hire and keep quality talent and understanding the current market rates is key for filling any role, but especially for in-demand jobs.
Some examples of what you’ll find within Mercer’s general industry salary surveys:
- Compensation planning survey
- Compensation Policies and Practices
- Mercer QuickPulse™ Surveys
- Mercer Benchmark Database
- MBD: Long-term Incentive and Equity Report
- MBD: Short-term incentive Report
- New Graduate and Gen Z Compensation Survey
- Small & Mid-Market Compensation Report
- Contact Center & Customer Service Compensation Survey
- Executive Management, and Professional Compensation Survey