You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Join leading companies across multiple industries for candid conversations focused on reward strategy challenges and solutions
- Members: top-tier multinational companies across all industries
- Participants: senior rewards leaders (SVP, VP, Director or Head of Reward, Compensation or comparable title) based in Europe with global reward purview or European regional reward purview
- Events: In-person and virtual events across the year
Membership is limited in order to maintain candor and develop trust across the group.
European Reward Strategy Network
- Member-driven agendas enable candour and create trust
- High-level discussions with ample sharing of experiences and best practices
- Ad hoc member pulse surveys across the year ensures timely input from trusted peers
- Dedicated member portal for network materials and shared insights
The network convenes virtually and in-person across the year. Special ad hoc sessions may arise across the year to address pressing topics. Virtual sessions are conducted via Zoom.
- 9 February (Virtual): 15.30-17.00 CET / 14.30-16.00 GMT
- 16 May (London In Person): 08.30 – 16.00 GMT
- 19 October (EU TBD In Person): 08.30 – 16.00 CET
- 5 December (Virtual): 15.30-17.00 CET / 14.30-16.00 GMT
Meeting agendas reflect member preferences. Recent topics:
- Inflationary Pressures on Reward
- Budget Planning in Today’s Environment
- Addressing “Hot Skills”
- Supporting Lower Paid Employees Amidst High Inflation
- Leveraging Reward to Strategically Address Talent Challenges
- Reward Strategy that Delivers Results
- Pay Inequality – Impact on Reward Strategy?
- Programme Design and Communications Approach
- The 12-month membership fee is 4,500 EUR.
- Fee covers participation in all sessions as well as ad hoc member pulse surveys, access to the member portal, and between-meeting communications.
- Invoices can be issued in another currency, if needed.
- 24-month memberships are possible. Contact us to learn more.
- Pulse surveys: members can request ad hoc pulse surveys on a topic of relevance.
- Network portal: a repository for meeting materials and information about the group
Get in touch to find out more.