You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Employee engagement surveys for small and midsize organizations.
Employee engagement is a top concern for CEOs and HR leaders around the world.
Surprisingly, the Mercer Talent Trends study reports that executives are not getting the type of engagement information they find valuable. In order to build a thriving workforce, organizations – regardless of size - need to measure employee engagement levels in order to understand what’s working – and what’s not.
Employee engagement is a top concern for CEOs and HR leaders around the world. Surprisingly, the Mercer Talent Trends study reports that executives are not getting the type of engagement information they find valuable. In order to build a thriving workforce, organizations – regardless of size - need to measure employee engagement levels in order to understand what’s working – and what’s not.
Gain insight. Unlock potential.
Whether you are looking to understand how your employees feel about working remotely or their experience related to inclusion and belonging or something else entirely, a Mercer Engagement Snapshot Survey helps you measure employee engagement using a proven, research-driven model. Leveraging over 40 years of experience in employee research, this survey instrument is delivered online and uses a set of predefined dimensions and items to get at the validated drivers of engagement. All items are linked to our best in class global normative database, making for easy comparisons to benchmarks. And with results in as little as one month, quickly move from planning to action.
How employee engagement can drive performance
- At a financial services company: Modest increases in employee attitudes were linked to $500 million in asset growth and $28 million in revenue due to increased customer satisfaction.
- At a government contractor: Engineers’ overall satisfaction ratings explained 22% of the differences in site turnover rates.
- In retail: Stores in the top tier of employee customer focus scores increased sales by 10% more than stores in the bottom tier.
Would you like more guidance and support creating curated learning experiences for your people?
Get in touch to discuss your skills development needs.
Standard Engagement Snapshot Surveys are available along with surveys designed specifically for key themes prevalent today including a COVID-19 Engagement Snapshot and a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Engagement Snapshot.
Your Mercer Engagement Snapshot Survey includes:
- Planning, administration and reporting completed in as little as one month.
- Preselected set of questions based on the Mercer Dynamic Alignment Model.
- Standard Snapshot Surveys feature 49 closed questions + 2 open-comment questions.
- COVID-19 Snapshot Surveys feature 30 closed questions.
- DEI Snapshot Surveys feature 24 closed questions + 2 open-comment questions.
- Validated measures of engagement, alignment, enablement and innovation.
- Surveys available in 18+ languages.
- Real-time results and response-rate tracking.
- Engagement benchmarking via robust normative database.
- Dynamic, real-time interactive results dashboards with export capabilities.
- One-hour consultant-led executive presentation of survey results and key action priorities.
- Online and mobile survey delivery.
Why Does Employee Engagement Matter?
Employee performance (productivity and results) is the combination of individual talent (capability, likability, drive) and engagement (pride, motivation, commitment), meaning the best way to maximize talent is to ensure it is engaged talent. By measuring engagement, Mercer Engagement Snapshot Survey helps clients to identify the opportunities to improve the performance potential from their talent.
The DEI Snapshot Survey provides your organization an entry point into understanding employee experiences related to inclusion and belonging. Featuring a complete DEI question set and benchmarks, get the data you need to discern where your employees feel your organization is today and where progress may be needed.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion topics covered by the questions include:
Cut the data – both your results and the normative database benchmarks – by multiple demographic variables, including but not limited to:
This pre-built survey tool can be launched with your employees in a matter of days and the dynamic, real-time interactive dashboard gives you the information you need immediately upon survey close.
Mercer Engagement Snapshot Survey delivers actionable reports to you, your managers and your leadership in online, interactive formats as well as in PowerPoint and Excel.
Click on the screenshots to view in a larger size.
|Engagement Snapshot Survey||13,500||16,000|
|COVID-19 Snapshot Employee Survey||13,500||16,000|
|DEI Snapshot Survey||13,500||16,000|