You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
The anticipated growth of the advisory sector results in higher competition for talent. Mercer’s framework reflects our deep understanding of the sector, including current trends and issues that your firm is facing. This survey has one of the largest incumbents count, highly specialised in Accounting and Advisory roles, including Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory.
The Accounting and Advisory Firms Remuneration Review oversees industry people-trends so you can stay ahead of the movements in the market.
It is one of the largest collections of legal remuneration data across the nation. With participants ranging from top tier firms to smaller boutique firms, the survey provides empirical data to cater for all types of peer group comparisons.
- Covers five broad disciplines: Overall Audit, Overall Tax, Overall Corporate Finance, Advisory Services and Support
- Complete career level ranges: from entry level, mid-career consultant, manager, senior managers, principals and directors
- High incumbent count, including key positions like external audit, tax consulting, tax services/advisory, corporate finance and other support roles
- Market data categorised by location and firm size
- Topical issues generated via pulse surveys throughout the year
Firms can stay abreast on the movement of the market, how fast the salary moves at certain career levels and in certain locations. We provide historical trends and give a sense of how hot and cold the market currently is.
The Review uses Mercer Job Library framework across the globe, where jobs are categorised based on the nature of work. You can have multiple locations with various job titles being used in different office, having common 'nature of work' can be used to keep benchmarking consistent.