You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Join Canada’s premier executive network for top HR leaders from prominent consumer goods companies to candidly share experiences and discuss strategies for success.
Participants should be the senior-most HR leader for Canada- the VP, Director, or Head of HR (or comparable title) from consumer goods firms operating in Canada.
Canadian Consumer Goods HR Strategy Network
Your membership fee covers participation in all sessions across a 12-month membership period as well as ad hoc member surveys, access to the member portal, and between-meeting communications.
- Member-driven agendas enable candor and create trust
- High-level discussions with ample sharing of experiences and best practices
- Ad hoc member pulse surveys across the year ensures timely input from trusted peers
- Dedicated member portal for network materials and shared insights
- Webcasts and email updates address emerging topics throughout the year
- Return to Office Policies
- Addressing Inflation
- Car Allowances and Policies
- Adjusting Incentive Compensation Plans for COVID
- Employee Wellness Innovations
- What’s Working in Diversity and Inclusion – Attracting, Retaining and Building a Diverse Talent Culture
- Innovation in Leadership Development
- The “New Normal” of Workforce Management and Implications for HR Leaders
*Agendas reflect member preferences
|Thursday, Feb 16||Virtual||10am-11:30am ET|
|Wednesday, May 31||Toronto||8:30am-4pm ET|
|Wednesday, Oct 25||Toronto||8:30am-4pm ET|
|Thursday, Dec 7||Virtual||10am-11:30am ET|