You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Learn about different types of benefits, how they are structured and why they are integral to a competitive total rewards offering.
Choose the right number of learners
- The ‘HR function’ option includes an unlimited number of HR learners for a 12-month subscription.
- The ‘HR team’ option includes access for up to 5 learners for a 12-month subscription.
All purchases are considered corporate/enterprise purchases; access period is based on the initial corporate purchase date.
The online learning product will not function properly in the following countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and China. Please refrain from purchasing this product if you intend to access this content in Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and China.
Building knowledge on employee benefits.
This microlearning course covers some of the basic concepts and activities related to benefits, including retirement, health and medical, leave, perquisites and allowances, and benefits that help with managing a multigenerational workforce. Learn which types of benefits are important for employee well-being and the key considerations for implementing a benefits framework.
Level 1: Lay the foundation
The lessons and activities in Level 1 will help to lay a foundation of knowledge for you to build upon when you reach Level 2 of this course.
- Video: Overview of employee benefits
- Video: Pension benefits
- Video: Protection, disability and sickness benefits
- Video: Health and medical benefits
- Activity: Why provide retirement, health and medical benefits?
- Video: Family-related benefits
- Video: Leave-related benefits
- Activity: Why are family and leave benefits important to employees?
- Video: Perquisites and allowances
- Activity: How are employee benefits structured?
Level 2: Apply your knowledge
The lessons and activities in Level 2 will teach you how to apply the foundational knowledge you developed in Level 1 of this course.
- Video: Flexible benefits
- Video: Benefits for employee work-life balance
- Video: Benefits for employee well-being
- Activity: Why are benefits important for an employee’s work-life balance?
- Video: Benefits for an inclusive workforce
- Video: Benefits for a multigenerational workforce
- Activity: What are the considerations for creating inclusive benefits policies?
- Video: Implementing effective benefits policies
- Video: Employee eligibility and workforce composition
- Activity: What are the requirements for successful benefit policies?
- Video: Benefits and total rewards
- Assessment: Are you ready to apply your benefits knowledge?