You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
As the markets change, data is driving a shift towards new and personalised benefits. In the 2022 Australian Benefits Review, you will find continuing trends in wellness and health benefits, along with flexible working arrangements and emerging leave policies. Gauge what your people want, and how your organisation can respond.
Note: GST will be added at time of purchase if purchased in Australia.
By subscribing to this review, you will be required to participate and contribute data to this survey on an annual basis. Additional subscription benefits are also included as part of this package. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
This year, the Australian Benefits Review includes data from 402 participating organisations across a variety of industries, ensuring the most robust and reliable benefits market data for our clients. With the goal to continually support your business needs and decisions, the Australian Benefits Review is your reference point for all major benefit and HR policy areas in the Australian market.
- Vehicles (benefit, tool of trade, physical cars and allowances).
- Leave (parental, annual, purchased leave, personal and charity).
- Wellness benefits (culture, practices, flexibility, working from home, childcare and aging care support, health and wellness).
- Retirement benefits (superannuation).
- Insured employee benefits (Death/TPD, income protection, private health).
- End of service (turnover and redundancies).
- Allowances and perquisites (Overtime, shift, IT on call/call out, travel, phones, other).
- Variable reward (bonuses, commissions, LTI, share purchase plans, Long term incentives, non-financial rewards).
- Workforce planning.
- Learning and development.
- Total reward strategy (reward strategy, rem budgets, review elements, recruitment, referral/sign-on/retention bonuses
Additional benefits of the review
By purchasing the Australian Benefits Review, you can also view the results through complimentary standard access to Mercer BenefitsMonitor™ (MBM), with access to another variation of benefits reporting.
Mercer BenefitsMonitor™ is an interactive and user-centered online tool that offers a wide range of flexible and intuitive features for benefits reporting and analysis. With direct access to the database used to produce the Australian Benefits Review, 'standard' access to this tool allows you to:
- Conveniently compare companies' data versus the market
- Select only the benefits you want to analyse for the levels required
- Export your analysis into Excel.