You are using an outdated browser not supported by our site, Internet Explorer.
Please use an alternate browser and visit us again.
Accelerate your smooth transition to flexible/hybrid working models. Enhance agile work, fluid talent models and productive teams.
Three format options: interactive workshop (virtual or in-person) for up to 12, interactive large group webinar (up to 200) and/or recorded webinar (unlimited).
Two audiences: Managers and/or employees
Mix and match to create your own custom program.
- Creating a culture of autonomy – examine the actions of high performing teams and learn how to create an atmosphere of excellence.
- Create psychological safety through inclusion, emotional intelligence, and trust within teams. Foster contributions from the entire team/network.
- Building and sustaining cohesive relationships to achieve goals that align with key business strategies.
- Agree on practical and resourceful ways of working to account for individual and team preferences.
- Get creative about workspaces, tools for flexible leadership, and how to deliver with precision and passion.
Interactive workshop or webinar
- Interactive sessions facilitated by experts in your market/country/region.
- Includes customization opportunities, practical high-level takeaways, discussion, snap polls to gauge opinion, breakout rooms and a Q & A session.
- Can accommodate up to 200 attendees per session for employees and/or managers, or 12 attendees per session for managers.
- Designed using the latest research tailored to your organization’s messaging, strategy and voice.
- The content and tailoring in the recorded webinars is identical to the live sessions, without the interactivity.
- The recorded webinar can be used by your organization for unlimited users in perpetuity.
- The recorded webinar option for employees and/or managers is not simply a recording of a live session or multiple live sessions.
- Key stakeholders can share custom corporate messaging on the recorded version to encourage large group buy-in.